Deuteronomy 28:2 (King James Version)

"And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God." This is my homeschooling blog. Some days my cup runnteh over with the joys of homeschoolong, some days it's spilling what can only be be described as thinly veiled insanity. Either way, it runneth over...

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thankfulness 1-3

So I was challenged to post a picture a day through all of November that shows something I'm thankful for. I'm a bit behind.
Nov 1- I'm thankful for my puppy who is always happy to see me and loves me not matter how I look :)
 

Nov 2-I'm thankful for the imagination of Prince E and how everything is an adventure to him. He takes pictures of toy battles with my camera to show me what I'm missing by reading a "boring ole book"
 

Nov 3-I'm thankful for sweet moments like this. We couldn't get them both in the picture, but the shoulder you see to his left is his Papa who also fell asleep on the way home.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: