Deuteronomy 28:2 (King James Version)

"And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God." This is my homeschooling blog. Some days my cup runnteh over with the joys of homeschoolong, some days it's spilling what can only be be described as thinly veiled insanity. Either way, it runneth over...

Monday, January 26, 2009

Manic Monday 01/26/09



~What gives you hope?
*My faith. If there were no knowledge of the one true God who loves me enough to pay the price for all my sins, I don't know how I would ever make it.

~How often do you get your haircut? Describe your worst haircut.
*Not very often. My worst haircuts are when a person won't listen to me about my wacky curls and cuts all my bangs off..I usually don't even get them cut for that very reason...

~What's your most treasured piece of jewelry? Why?
* My wedding rings. Because Jeff gave them to me and they remind me how much he loves me.

No comments: