Deuteronomy 28:2 (King James Version)

"And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God." This is my homeschooling blog. Some days my cup runnteh over with the joys of homeschoolong, some days it's spilling what can only be be described as thinly veiled insanity. Either way, it runneth over...

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Cookies and donuts and ice cream...oh my!

Since taking myself off HRT a few months ago, all I do is gain weight. I'm too the point that very little I have fits. And I'm not willing to go buy more. So its time to start making some healthier changes to see if I can rev up my energy levels and get to exercising more. I joined a challenge (see the button to the right)and I'm hoping it will really encourage me to stick to healthy food and exercising. We shall see..

No comments: