Today I am thankful for-
- Pain. Some days, I just have to make it my friend. I have to look right in its eyes and smile, because the JOY of the Lord is my strength and pain can not defeat me.
- Family. They are all crazy, but they're mine, and I fit in here.
- Friends. Again, all crazy, but they make me smile.
- Giant bars of chocolate. Not an extravagant gift, but I don't need extravagance. I just LOVE to know someone was thinking of me and remembered something I like.
- Team Epic. We haven't even had a game and it doesn't matter. These kids are EPIC to me. I can't even begin to say how much my spirit soars to watch them support each other.